CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's been pretty much a year since I updated this. A lot has changed. A lot has not. Jr now prefers to be called Sal. In fact, he rather hates being called Junior. I'm working on training myself to call him Sal. Karina likes to go by KJ. Sal is five years old already and KJ is three. Time flys!

KJ is Miss Imagination. She is always playing and telling stories. She has an imaginary pink doggy and pink kitty. They are her pets. She knows they are not real, but Sal does not like her to pretend. He is all about reality. Somewhat the opposite of his little sister.

Sal wants to know how things work. Real things, like cars, ad non real things too. He asked me last night how does wishing on a star work. He wanted to know how the wishes come true. I told him they have to be reasonable and you have to do what you can to help them but he was having none of it. His wishes are reasonable he says.
Sal loves video games and TV. He also likes to play when someone plays with him, someone who is not KJ. It bothers me that he doesn't like to play much. He also doesn't like to draw, color or read, unless being read to. I e
Are these two things connected, his non imaginative-ness and his dislike of all things not gamer? I don't know. I wish I could be around more to play with him. It would help if I were not so lazy when I am around, but that's kind of a me problem and I'm working on it, thank you.

I got a blogger app so I'm going to try to keep up to date with all that is going on with us but, I make no promises.

No comments: