CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Late nights

I think I will have many late nights this quarter. I have a lot of work for these online classes. Since Junior is home with me everyday I don't get much chance to get work done. It is hard to focus when he is running around, constantly wanting to pet the cat, needing a snack and so on. Plus I am in a real funk and have not been motivated to do anything at all. So this is the second night in a row that Junior is gone so I can cram as much work in as possible. I miss him and want to go hang out too. Last night I was up till midnight working. Somehow I cannot stop my procrastinating ways.

I hope Junior is able to go back to daycare. Once the new baby gets here is will be even more of a struggle. Daycare, as much as it sucked at first, turned out to be a good thing. It was a semi structured environment where he got more interaction than I give him. He learned and got to do fun things. Here he watches too much TV and is obviously bored. I don't blame him really.

2 comments:

Minna-Kay said...

Lots of hugs. I know it is tough, but you are doing a great job!

Becky said...

You are, you really are. Chin up girl! :)