CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bored and busy

Somehow I am constantly bored and lonely, yet always have something to do. Rather something I should be doing, that normally is not getting done. I am taking class online this quarter so I am always on the internet.

I have not taken very many pictures recently. I should take more, Jr is as cute as ever in my opinion. I have been trying o think of ways to prepare him for the new baby. It really is hard, he does not understand much. There are so many other things about our lives that are changing right now too. I just don't really know how to go about it. My grandma suggested a doll "baby" of his own. I think I'll get one soon.

Jr has been extra lovey to me this past week. Very sensitive to my emotions. If I cry he wipes my tears. If he thinks I am hurt he will kiss my hurt. Regardless if I am or not. He also have been very emotional himself, hurting everywhere and crying dramatically over simple things. That has been going on for a few weeks though.

No comments: