CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Silly lady

My mommy is a silly lady. She started a blog for me. I'm six months old, what do I need a blog for!

Oh well, it's done now, might as well introduce myself:
My name is Miceles Kelley 2nd but mommy and daddy just call me Junior. I was born on November 10th, and turned six months old 2 days ago. I like long walks in the stroller, bubble baths and water in my sippy. I'm a cool dude, down for whatever.

here is a picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Greatgrandma Nancy said...

Junior's pictures are adorable, and he's even more adorable in person. Is that possible? Oh, yeah!!!

Marilyn said...

Seneca, Miceles, and Junior

So nice to see pictures. Eager to see all of you in June. Love, Aunt Marilyn