CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Church

So daddy took of work today so we could go to church. That place is crazy! I have never been to church before. We were late so when we got there there were already people singing and stuff. Some people were crying some were laughing. I guess it's just normal at a church. I'm not sure I want to go back not.
I saw my cousin Wooter again. He is only 3 days older than me. He can crawl, I kinda wish I could but the way I see it is: the longer I wait to be mobile the longer they will carry me.

I also went on a walk with mommy and grandma. They put me in the baby swing at the park, it was fun. The when we got home Mommy gave me some funny thing called mango. It was yucky. She liked it though so she ate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I have the same feeling about church myself! You are looking adorable, little man. I'll have to work on getting your mommy a new camera.