CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Once a week she says

What a joke. I said to myself, and everyone actually, that  I would try to update this once a week. Then the end of week one came and I realized nothing interesting has happened. Same with week two. As it turns out there is really not too much that I have to talk about. If you know me well you know this is also funny because I don't ever stop talking.

So here is a brief rundown of what has been happening:

  • I am on the quest for new work shoes. Comfortable, stylish and cheap all in one?
  • Karina turned 5
  • We went to see the Lego movie
  • I ignored the emails about the fundraiser auction basket for preschool 'cause I don't have the time or money
  • Big Sal also had a birthday
  • I skipped the gym last Thursday
  • I put of signing Jr up for baseball to the point it is now too late unless I want to pay a late fee


So pretty much nothing worth blogging about. The thing is the internet is the one place you can make yourself look awesome! I need to dig deep within myself and find my wit and snark and sarcasm skills. (I gotta have them somewhere under all this blah). Then I have to take pictures with my camera phone and use great angles and lighting. I must make sure to share frequently so it looks like there are amazing things happening to me daily. If I can figure out how to get pictures from my phone to the computer I'll do that. If it requires using a USB cord it might not happen though. That seems like a lot of old school work.

1 comment:

Mom said...

This all sounds so familiar to me...

Might be worth it to pay the late fee, if he wants to play. It's good for them to play sports.

Love you!