CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I woke up this morning at 8:30 to quiet. I could hear the Sal Jr and KJ playing and laughing quietly together. They normally wake me at 7-7:30ish pleading for me to wake up and feed them because they are starving or want to watch tv or one did something to the other. Today there was none of that. I woke up when I was ready ( awesome since I got off work at midnight and went to bed an hour later). I laid in bed a while and couldnt figure it out. I assumed there had to be another adult in the house. Sal must have had the day off and just didn't tell me. But I did not hear any grown up voices. I took my time going downstairs to greet them. I looked all around the second floor. The bedrooms were still clean, nothing had been broken, nothing had been dumped, no signs of destruction anywhere.
I went downstairs and the television was off. The refrigerator door wasn't hanging open. I couldn't figure it out. Then I rounded the corner and found them cuddled up together playing the iPad. I must have left it in the middle of the hallway last night. That makes sense, I used it for light to creep in and check on them while they were sleeping. They must have woken up around the same time this morning, come out of their rooms and on their way to mine found the iPad.

Tech babysitter? The iPad does everything!

1 comment:

Amy said...

there's an ap for that!