CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Karina

KJ is a tough girl. No doubt about it. She picks fights with her brother everyday. That is the bad side of it. The good thing though is that even under two years old I don't worry about her being bullied. Almost like I can just tell she will not put up with it. Jr though, I worry about him. He is a little more sensitive.

Anyway thinking of the nature vs nurture argument one must think of Karina. (Minus The 'anyway' that sounds like the being of a school paper- ack!) Karina loves to fix things. She is always playing with the toy screw driver. She also love dinosaurs and trucks and cars. At the same time she enjoys baby dolls, nail polish, accessories and girly stuff too. If she has a preference I'd almost say it is towards the boy stuff. I'm a nurture believer myself. Having small children makes me really believe it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

April said...

She does like to tinker. Junior always remembered where we kept the screwdriver to fix the train set, too. Perhaps they both have a little of the family engineering gene. I hope they got more of that than the flighty artist gene.