CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer

Jr is a "cool soccer kid" and he will be happy to tell you so. Second practice today went very well. he had a good time and got some nice 1 on 1 time with daddy.

The team is called the Doodlebops. It's kind of like an intro to soccer class. Pee wee soccer through the YMCA is all 3 and 4 year olds with parent participation, it was only $25 and its perfect for Jr. I at first was the participating parent. He was not enjoying it and was dragging and whining. After Sal and I switched I got to sit back and watch. I realized that mine was not the only child occasionally melting down in the middle of the field. He's behavior is typical and even kinda funny.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

1 comment:

April said...

I think it's good for him to have one on one with Dad.