CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Off to preschool

Today is Junior's last day in the toddler room at daycare. He is moving to a preschool room in an entirely new building. He is shy and I worry that his first few weeks will be really rough.
I do not have a job nor am I going to class. I'd kind of rather not send him to school everyday for nothing. If I withdraw him for the summer he will loose his spot. We were on the waiting list 2 years for this school, I don't want to start that over.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Don't think of it as sending him off "for nothing." That's an obvious tell of parental guilt. Think of all the benefits of preschool, what he will learn and the children he will meet. You will still get to spend a lot of time with him for the rest of the day, especially since you don't have to study right now. You are much too hard on yourself.