CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween pictures!

Karina was a football and Junior was a referee. Juniors costume did not get all the accessories I wanted, the flag, hat and whistle, but he was still obviously a referee. big thanks to my mama, she made Karina's costume. I have these ridiculous grand plans, and she does all the work. I really need to find a way to properly thank her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll put some more pictures up in a few days. Tuesday was Juniors 3rd birthday! I can't really believe it. We had no real party, just a few little "celebrations" I'll put those pictures up either Sunday or next Monday after his final get together.

Not Halloween related, but cute and funny all the same, Karina with a mouth full of dirt. YUM! She gets into the house plants as much as she can and digs in the dirt like a little puppy. I have a crazy looking makeshift barricade up for now, but she sometimes still gets through. And this is the result:

Photobucket

1 comment:

April said...

Cuuuute!! That looks better than I imagined!