CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I suck at blogging

Sometimes I do pretty well, most of the time not so much.
I have no new pictures to add. I think I will try to take some this weekend. It's a long weekend and the weather should be nice, at least for some of it.

I am ready for spring quarter to end. I am not going taking classes this summer. I'm a little afraid since I have never taken a break, but I am pretty burnt out so 3.5 months should be good for that. I do have to get a job though, or an internship. Preferably an internship really. Paid of course or I would just stay home all day. I have not had a job since 2006 and that was only for like a month or two.

if anyone knows of a job/internship for a college student with bad grades and no work experience let me know!

No comments: