CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

1 week left!

The baby is due next Monday! I cannot believe it is almost time already. I am still not prepared but I this point I think it will OK. It has to be right. Jr will adjust. i will adjust and the baby will never know this is not how it has always been.

My biggest concern is school. I worry how I will get through the next few weeks. I also worry about the future between Miceles and I, but more importantly how things will work with the children in the immediate future. I can just feel that it is going to be tense.

1 comment:

OliveLand Photography said...

Yay I am excited that it is almost time, I can't wait to see her! I think everything will work out, I hope that you wont be too stressed out in the beginning, but you are right everyone will adjust. You included *hugs* if you need anything you know where to text!