CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today sucks

I didn't sleep well last night. Early this morning the cat got stuck to a glue trap for the mice, I couldn't go back to sleep after that. Junior and I got lost on the way to story time at a new library, by the time we got there it was pretty much over.

I have a paper due at 1o'clock and it is now 12:30. I only have a paragraph done. I have know about the paper for too long to not have it done. I always procrastinate but normally I turn in an A or B paper anyways. This time I have nothing. I tried to do it but I really don't know what to write
Oh and Jr is a bully. At the library he pushed 2 other kids in the short amount of time we were there. And hit me about 7 times. So we left.

I am hungry and upset about other things so all the petty things seem like a big deal too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's kind of a bad day. It will pass, though. I love you!