CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sorry

There have been no new updates from our family recently and I apologize. I recently ( like last week) stared a new quarter at school. It's already kicking my butt! I' taking:
Linguistics 367- Sex, Gender and American Culture
Astronomy 100
Computer Science and Engineering 200 ( it's like Excel and access and stuff)

Also my digital camera is still lost. What good is a blog about a baby (OMG toddler!)without pictures. That's the good stuff right?
Junior is still awesome. I suppose that will never change. Unless he stats acting like Uncle Salim... Just kidding, we love Uncle Salim! Junior is becoming more vocal. Or well using more "words" and phrases. Some new ones are stop, woof woof, uh-oh, wow (new as of today), no and I'm sure there are others.

So that's all for now. I have a lot of reading and studying to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even without pictures, it is nice to know what is going on in your household. Hope the studying goes well and your boy keeps you smiling!