CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

busy busy

Ah long time no see. Well actually I can't see anyone if you reading this. Whatever.

I have been pretty busy lately. I've been trying to keep mommy on track with school. She isn't enjoying it and she gets stressed out a lot. She is also looking really hard for a new place to live . Somewhere fr just the three of us. i would like that too. Daddy doesn't seem to care as much.

We are going to the zoo this weekend. I will be really cute (as always) so mommy and daddy will want to take lots of pictures and then they post them!

Here is a self portrait of mommy and I:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and I can stand on my own for a few seconds at a time now, pretty cool huh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Junior,

You are sooo handsome!! I knew you would be a looker, but you are "hot"! I am so honored to finally meet you. Tell your Mommy & Daddy I said Hi. And thank Mommy for the blog I can't wait to see you in person.

Love,
Aunt Gwen